1. Your ward should be +3 but -4 by March 1st , 2023. The Date Of Birth Certificate from Municipality and two photocopies of your ward must be attached to the Registration Form.
2. The Registration Forms will be issued between February 15, 2023 and February 18, 2023 and should be returned to this office between 10:30 a.m and 1:00 p.m from February 20, 2023 to February 23, 2023 during all working days.
3. Registering a child for admission in this school is solely at the discretion of the parent. Parents are free to enquire and familarize themselves with all the rules, policies and procedure of the school. Any disagreements will not be entertained later.
4. The students who have registered themselves in this school will have to appear for interaction. The father and the mother of the student are supposed to present themselves on the day of interaction of their ward.
5. In case a child is adopted, parents have to produce attested copy of Adoption Certificate from the competent authority. In case of Divorce/ Separation, the parent who is admitting the child has to produce the copy of Custody of Child Certificate issued by the competent law officer.
6. Registration fee is Non-refundable and Non-Transferable. The fee payable is subject to the change from time to time. Parents shall be informed of any such changes.
7. Transport facilities are available on all the main routes within a radius of 10 Kms from the school Campus. The Students, who intent to use the bus facilities, will have to use the service for the entire academic session. Students cannot discontinue using the bus facility in the mid-way of the session.